CVCA is a PSP that has been serving the Inland Empire for over 20 years. We are proud of our reputation and our ability to ensure students receive a first-rate education. Our new Program Director, Lisa Ross, has over 23 years of experience in the field of education (Public and Private), holds a teaching credential, and is a homeschooling Mom. Her passion is to serve and equip families to have the best homeschooling experience possible.
We are a non-accredited private school program.
We strive for excellence in our document keeping and courses that we offer. We are always available to help you in your homeschooling journey.
In everything we do, we seek to glorify God and encourage our students to use their gifts and abilities to live out a life that honors Christ.
Interested in finding out more about CVCA?
Request an appointment!
Early enrollment will be open from April 12-August 1.
We will not accept any new families after August 1st for the 2021-2022 school year.
On our FORMS Page:
1) Download school handbook and review carefully as it has been updated.
2) Print, complete, and scan all registration forms and email with other required documents to email@example.com
3) Schedule intake interview with administration
4) Pay tuition online on our PAYMENTS page
5) Receive confirmation of enrollment via email and begin registering for classes (classes are optional).
Our qualified teachers offer on-site and distance learning classes and activities for grades K-12.
We strive to build a close community through offering Field Trips, Park Days, Clubs and more!
New to homeschooling? We offer teacher mentors and curriculum help to get you started on your homeschool journey.
"The people who know their God shall be strong and do great things..." Daniel 11:32b